- Labor Day Weekend Dinner 2015
- Sailing School Extended for the 2015 Summer
- June Sunfish Series Results: Click here.
- Club Series Results: Click here.
- Sunset Sails: All Welcome!
- Hobie Fleet 106 Championship Series –
June 13 & August 29 – Click here for info!
- 2015 Sunfish Women’s North American Championships Sept 19-20
- What's new for 2015? Click here to find out!
- Rentals & Rates
- Sailing Lessons
- Membership Info
- RBSA Facilities
- Boat Storage
- Weather Snapshot
- Rehoboth Bay Chart
- Rehoboth Bay Foundation
- Update Your Contact Info
1963 ~ 2015 -RBSA- Celebrating Our 52nd Year!
RBSA…We are about sailing. A place for everyone from beginners to racing enthusiasts. Our facilities are located on Rehoboth Bay, one of the best day sailing venues on the East Coast, just south of Dewey Beach, Delaware on the south bound side of Coastal Highway (SR -1).
RBSA is a non profit sailing club offering sailing instruction and sail boat rentals to the general public throughout the summer season. The sailing school is staffed by certified sailing instructors with instructional programs geared for beginners as well as those who want to fine tune their sailing know how. The rental fleet includes easy to sail Sunfish, exhilarating Hobie cats, as well as day sailors for cruising around the bay. Kayak and stand up paddle board rentals are also available.
Interested in becoming a member? A variety of memberships are available from short term trial memberships to lifetime.
Explore our web site to learn more or, better yet, stop by.”